for Future Automobiles
Since 1947, the FISITA World Automotive Congress has been a forum for industry experts, engineers and executives to exchange ideas and discuss the trends that drive the automotive industry forward.
In 2016, the 36th FISITA Congress will take place in Busan, Korea's second largest city and one of Asia's most renowned convention destinations.
FISITA 2016 will focus on the issues of energy-efficiency, safety, eco-friendly technology, and connectivity. Alongside the technical programme, the Congress features an exhibition, special sessions, student and young engineers' activities, technical visits and social events.
Join us in September 2016 to exchange creative ideas to realise the innovative transportation technologies of the future.
Sign-up for FISITA 2016 information
- 13 May 2016
- Deadline for manuscript
- 31 July 2016
- Deadline for final papers
- 26-30 September 2016
- FISITA 2016 World Automotive Congress
Interactive Progress Session
- 15 July 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for Abstracts
- 29 July 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Notification to authors
- 26 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for PowerPoint Presentation Submission