Web services sometimes need to place small amounts of information on your device, known as cookies. These pieces of information are used to deliver content and services online for you by:
Setting user preferences to personalise your visit.
Measuring how many people are using the website (known as "analytics"), so we can make improvements where necessary and ensure that there is enough capacity for users.
- Analysing anonymous data to help us understand how people interact with our website so we can make improvements where necessary.
Importantly, the cookies used on this site:
Cannot by themselves identify you personally.
Do not contain any personal data.
List of cookies used on this site
|__utma||Google Analytics tracking cookie, used to assist us in monitoring website visits.||2 years|
|__utmb||Google Analytics tracking cookie, used to assist us in monitoring website visits.||30 minutes|
|__utmz||Google Analytics tracking cookie, used to assist us in monitoring website visits.||6 months|
|prelude.author_login||First party cookie to maintain your login to the Authors Area.||At end of session|
Sign-up for FISITA 2016 information
- 13 May 2016
- Deadline for manuscript
- 31 July 2016
- Deadline for final papers
- 26-30 September 2016
- FISITA 2016 World Automotive Congress
Interactive Progress Session
- 19 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for Abstracts
- 25 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Notification to authors
- 26 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for PowerPoint Presentation Submission