FISITA and KSAE offer young engineers and students under the age of 35 a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to participate in the Travelling Fellowship Programme combining cultural and technical visits across Korea, culminating in attending the FISITA 2016 World Automotive Congress in Busan.
2016 Travelling Fellowship Schedule
The Travelling Fellowship Programme for 2016 includes technical and cultural visits in Korea. The cultural and technical visits will show students the most innovative facilities, developments and companies that automotive engineers are working for.
The schedule* for the visits is:
- Monday 19 September 2016: Arrival in Korea (Incheon International Airport)
- Tuesday 20 - Thursday 22 September 2016: Field Trips
- Friday 23 September 2016: Busan City Tour
- Monday 26 - Friday 30 September: FISITA 2016 World Automotive Congress
*Schedule may be subject to change.
How to apply
Applications to join the Travelling Fellowship MUST be made to your local FISITA Member Society, which will be responsible for selecting eligible candidates and will cover travel and accommodation for students. Each society will select one candidate only. All costs related to tours and related transport will be covered by KSAE.
Applications must also be accompanied by paper abstracts. Deadlines for local FISITA member societies may well be before the deadline stated below. You are advised to check deadlines for in-country selection with your national member society.
Once received, member societies should send their recommended candidate's application to KSAE at email@example.com
Deadline: 16 May 2016 (extended)
The programme is open to 20 students in total.
Sign-up for FISITA 2016 information
- 13 May 2016
- Deadline for manuscript
- 31 July 2016
- Deadline for final papers
- 26-30 September 2016
- FISITA 2016 World Automotive Congress
Interactive Progress Session
- 19 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for Abstracts
- 25 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Notification to authors
- 26 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for PowerPoint Presentation Submission