FISITA 2016 Technical Visits are to introduce Korea’s finest automotive R&D facilities and cultural heritages.
Please see below for detailed information.
- FISITA 2016 participants can apply for this complimentary programme.
- Up to 120 participants can apply for this programme and it will be on a first-come first-serve basis.
|9:30-11:00||Ulsan Daewangam Park|
|13:00-14:20||Hyundai Motors Ulsan Plant|
|15:00-16:00||Ulsan Seonam Lake Park|
Hyundai Motors Ulsan Plant
As Hyundai Motor’s main production facility, the Ulsan Plant is comprised of five independent plant facilities on a land spanning 5,000,000 square meters. The plant is the world’s largest single automobile plant and employs over 34,000 personnel to produce an average of 5,600 vehicles a day. The plant has its own port, where up to three 50,000-ton vessels can anchor simultaneously. It has its own fire station, hospital, and patrol cars, all within the compound.
Hyundai Motors Ulsan Plant is nestled among 580,000 trees and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to preserve the environment, such as a waste water disposal plant. The plant tour offers a great opportunity for visitors to experience the manufacturing process of Hyundai Motors, which is emerging as a global car brand.
For more information about Technical Visits, please contact the Secretariat.
Ms. Soojung Lee
• Telephone: +82-2-6288-6344
• Fax: +82-2-6288-6399
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up for FISITA 2016 information
- 13 May 2016
- Deadline for manuscript
- 31 July 2016
- Deadline for final papers
- 26-30 September 2016
- FISITA 2016 World Automotive Congress
Interactive Progress Session
- 19 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for Abstracts
- 25 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Notification to authors
- 26 August 2016
- Interactive Progress Session - Deadline for PowerPoint Presentation Submission